GlycoNZ is a New Zealand based supplier of Synthaur LLC manufactured products, active in glycobiology, an important and growing field in life science.
GlycoNZ offers more than 1300 products including:
~900 readily available stock items in 4 variations (BM, BP, FP PA),
~300 bespoke custom products in the 4 variations (BM, BP, FP, PA),
~100 synthetic glycolipids FSL constructs and
– the glycochip for profiling the specificity of lectins and antibodies,
which are the result of many years of experience acquired in the academic world.
U.S and Canadian based customer can access the stock products directly from MilliporeSigma here (formerly from GlycoTech)
The range of products and services is orientated on the study of the functions of carbohydrates, carbohydrate-binding proteins in biological processes, and the discovery of new carbohydrate-mediated interactions.
Due to the great flexibility and reproducibility of the synthetic technology, new glycoconjugates can be designed and produced perfectly for each particular application. We have great experience in collaborative research with pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions. At any time we are ready to help our customers in the design and production of new glycoconjugates, in the development of test systems for diagnostics and HTP screening, or in the study of the fine specificity of carbohydrate-binding proteins.
We can also perform custom synthesis using substances available at the company or starting from compounds supplied by the customer. We are interested in pharmaceutical and diagnostic partners that can offer a combined range of expertise focusing on innovative areas. We welcome the opportunity to meet with all interested parties to explore mutually beneficial collaborations. Contact Us
Services we can provide
- another label (see list of labels below)
- two different labels (e.g. fluor and PE)
- two different sugar ligands
- custom sugar density (from 5% to 40%)
- high MW, 1-2 million Da
- SETs of sugar-PAA, differing by sugar percentage
- Terms of service: 4 – 8 weeks
- Prices are similar to the corresponding stock conjugates
- Synthesis scale: 4 mg and more
- Sug-sp-(fluorescent label)
- Glycolipids for insertion into liposomes & biological membranes
– Precursors for labelling with 3H, 14C, I
– Activated substances for attachment to SPR chip and other surfaces
– Custom “glycosylation” of glass, steel, solid and other materials
– Affinity adsorbents for isolation of antibodies, lectins, enzymes
– Affinity adsorption for ex vivo applications
256 total views